Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Starkid

So, turns out Harry Potter actually has a fan-based musical by Team Starkid that is so hilarious and wonderful I can't put it into words. It actually came out five years ago and since then Team Starkid has grown quite a huge fan-base, but I only found out about it since coming to Japan.

Link for the lazy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edfmVQbFycA

Anyway, since then they have done equally totally awesome productions including two Harry Potter musical sequels, Holy Musical B@man, MAMD, Starship and their most recent, Twisted, all of which I highly recommend.

On slow work days or just those lazy weekends I like to draw and do lettering. I have mangled my hand from so much writing (apparently I write incorrectly?!) but I'm too impatient to let it get better so... I mean, there's no punchline here - I just thought you should know.

A Very Potter Sequel - It's me! Your Mama! UMBRIDGE!
A Very Potter Sequel - Did you get my text? Well, you didn't text me back!
Favourite inspirational lyrics from Starship's song "Status Quo" by Darren Criss (sung by Joey Richter)
A Very Potter Musical - Voldemort and Quirrell's duet "Different As Can Be"
And some favourite lyrics from all of Starkid's productions

No comments:

Post a Comment