Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The First Post

Good afternoon.

I know what you're thinking. "Finally, that wonderful Marika has made a blog to keep all her one-off comics so now I can
A. Read them all the time, or
B. Stop seeing her spam Facebook with them."
Let me be the first (and only - since this solely my account) to say that this blog will have next to no order. I have no plans for it, but I do have a lot of comics, drawings and stories which hopefully will brighten your day. Let's kick the blog off with a few comics I have drawn.

Ah, yes. This is called "Living in Australia". Pretty self-explanatory.
"Survival Skills"
"When You See a Spider"
I drew this one in five minutes today which is some sort of sad record. "Posters Falling Down"
"Realistic Thinking"

Until next time!
Twitter: @MikeAndOwly
Website: mikeandowly.com
Email: rika@mikeandowly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment